CLENotes v5.0.0 is a major update to wildly popular 🙂 command line emailer for IBM Notes. It’s open source and based on Xtend-language.
The new CLENotes includes couple of new features and some bug fixes. One of the new features is semi-automatic installation of IBM Notes Java-classes so no more manually extractig files to CLENotes directory.
Here are the major changes:
- New codebase based on Xtend (http://www.eclipse.org/xtend/).
- Changed name to Command Line Email Client for IBM Notes.
- Semi-automatic installation of Notes Java classes to CLENotes directory.
- Replicate-command now has –replica-id option in order to open local database (note: replicate-command only replicates from local database to server database).
- Default function of Replicate-command is to replicate local mail database.
- Added –local option to choose local mail database. By default, all commands operate on remote mail database.
- Added –desc option to appointments-command to show appointment description.
- Some bug fixes.
- Known bug/missing feature:
- Attachments in native MIME mails can not be detached