and @KemiraGroup, @Metsogroup are five companies with most tweets between 29.12.2011 and 08.01.2012. Number of tweets by company below:
Fortum_Oyj 377 Nokia 45 UPM_News 16 KemiraGroup 14 Metsogroup 7 Kesko_Oyj 6 Konecranes 6 OP_Pohjola 5 Sanoma 5 Outotec 3 KONECorporation 1 Ruukki 1 Wartsilacorp 1 Cargotec 0 Nordea 0 Outokumpu 0 Storaenso 0
- Fortum_Oyj tweeted a lot. No wonder, as they learned how to use Twitter as customer service channel during crisis. Fortum tweeted tens of times per day as they repaired the grid but when they completed major repairs, their Twitter activity has diminished.
- Nokia also tweeted a lot. They seem to have a conversation with their customers.
- UPM’s tweeted a few interesting tweets like 80% of young people can’t live without paper and they reminded that they have loggers to help to clear the fallen trees after the storm (seven tweets like this)
- Kemira was active and I blogged about one of their tweets earlier. Other tweets included article about big challenge for Egypt. It seems that their tweeting strategy is to raise awareness regarding water (chemistry) issues.
- Metso’s tweets told me that they are formulating their tweeting strategy. They sent a survey invitation. I answered it.
Overall, most of the company tweets were interesting. For those who follow, Twitter serves as good channel to receive information. From the top five tweeters above, I found that Kemira and UPM had the most interesting tweets.