I published word cloud visualizations of CEO reviews from OMXH25 companies’ 2010 Annual Reports. Interesting stuff, even if I say it myself. (they are available here as well as in Many Eyes).
But what can we see from all those word clouds? Let’s be analysts.
The presentation includes all 2010 word clouds (excluding Amer Sports).
- All CEO reviews. Business growth (during) 2010. Also new customers markets.
- Cargotec: Customer solutions business strategy (in) markets.
- Elisa: Servive network development (for) customers.
- Fortum: Growth also (in) nuclear power production (for) energy market.
- Kemira: Strong 2010. Water business increased (many) percent.
- Kesko: Trade stores (in) Finland (for) home customer.
- KONE: New development (for) customer areas (in) 2010.
- Konecranes: 2010, important year. New equipment (and) service orders. Took several million EUR.
- Metso: Good markets, future customers services (and) new opportunities and employees.
- Neste Oil: Quality palm oil also sustainability (and) renewable operations (in) 2010.
- Nokia: Sustainability (and) sustainable new business information strategy (for) people.
- Nokian Tyres: Production (and) sales growth (in) year 2010.
- Nordea: New growth strategy. 2010 (was) important year (for) financial banks.
- OP-Pohjola: Year 2010 (was) strong (for) Group. Long-term solid growth (and) performance (in) Finland.
- Orion: Growth year. Sales (and) operating profit increased. New drugs research (and) development.
- Outokumpu: 2010 profitability still low levels. Performance opportunities Europe market.
- Outotec: Business growth, new customers and sustainable technology delivery (in) year 2010.
- Ruukki: Products, construction, special steel (and) engineering business (in) emerging markets.
- Sampo: 2010 crisis. Company (did) well, billion EUR premiums (and) customers.
- Sanoma: Strong content (in) new digital media opportunities. Also business growth (in) market.
- Stora Enso: Company rethink changes (and) also want change cost.
- Talvivaara: Company (had) increase (in) nickel production (in) year.
- TeliaSonera: New mobile service (and) networks (for) customers (in) growth markets.
- UPM: 2010 (was) expected year (with) continued business growth.
- Wärtsilä: Shipping capacity (and) sales. 2010 crisis percent.
- YIT: Residential customers, services (and) construction growth.