@Konecranes, @UPM_News and @Cargotec are the top tweeters in week 2 (between 09.01.2012 and 14.01.2012). The number of tweets by company:
Nokia 44 Fortum_Oyj 16 KemiraGroup 9 Konecranes 8 UPM_News 7 Cargotec 6 Wartsilacorp 6 KONECorporation 5 Kesko_Oyj 4 Outotec 3 Ruukki 3 OP_Pohjola 2 Metsogroup 1 Sanoma 1 Storaenso 1 Nordea 0 Outokumpu 0
- Nokia is the number one tweeter. Their conversation with consumers requires lot of tweeting, I guess.
- Fortum tweeted that their Petra Lundström is CTO of the year.
- Kemira tweeted about the importance of using recycled water. They also tweeted about 12 interesting green tech startups. Perhaps they think about acquisition? Seven Seas Water is among the 12 startups. And Kemira’s growth strategy includes “emerging markets with significant opportunities” and “mature markets with special growth niches” (Q3 interim report presentation). Seven Seas Water fits to both.
- Konecranes has been active. They tweeted how they deliver two ship-to-shore cranes to Mozambique. Good for them.
- Cargotec delivers too. For example, major port cranes to Mexico and Philippines. As good for them as it is for Konecranes.
- Wärtsilä and KONE have also made sales. Wärtsilä delivers three more power plants to Bangladesh and KONE delivers elevators to China.
Konecranes, Cargotec, Wärtsilä and KONE are all in the same industry sector and they all published new orders. Does that reflect to current state of economic climate?